We have set up a web site, www.opensourcecommunity.net, where we have uploaded all our resources for other organisations to view/download for free.
We want to outwork our beliefs in a practical way by being non-competitive, collaborative, inclusive, open, and free.
Launched with over 100 resources including:
- Policies - child protection, H&S, confidentiality, complaints, equal opps
- Funding applications - over £2 million of successful funding bids
- Recruitment - job descriptions
- Business plans - various charitable objectives
- Publicity - brochures, leaflets, flyers, presentations
- Community centre resources - booking forms, room hire rates
- Research - reports, questionnaires, spreadsheets
- Training - manuals, booklets, courses
We want to share practice in a practical way, so others don't have to learn the hard way or reinvented the wheel.
OpenSourceCommunity: Changing lives beyond our own space through sharing knowledge, resources and effective ideas.